I am always looking for ways to save time and be more productive. I have used several tools over the past couple of years and a few continue to provide value and a few new ones appear from time to time.
Todoist is a leading online task manager that’s useful, fast and easy to use. I use a free tool for tracking the time I spend on client jobs but I needed a better and easier way to track my list of to do’s.
What I love about ToDoist is that it is synced online. This allows me to connect to my list whether on Firefox or Chrome or even on my cell phone. For instance, now I am using Google Chrome to type this post. If I remember a task I need to finish, I just click the checkmark in the menu and add my task.
My list pops down. I can select which project I need to open to add the item or create a new project.
Todoist for includes all these features:
- Built-in calendar with support for recurring dates
- Sub-projects and sub-tasks
- Gmail integration (add emails as tasks and manage your inbox with ease)
- Add interesting web pages as tasks – for reading later
- Get reminded on email, SMS or via Notifo.com [only available in Todoist Premium]
- Mobile access: View your tasks from your mobile phone
- and a lot more…
I have just started using this tool but will provide updates as I find new uses for this list manager!